The Navitar Zoom 7000 lens provides precision optics for Macro vision systems. This powerful imaging device provides flexibility for use in a variety of applications by allowing full control over working distance, magnification, and sample field of view.
The working distance can be further modified by attaching the included close up lens. This will reduce operation distance, and increase magnification. Ideal for smaller sized samples requiring smaller fields of view.
Produced with exceptional image clarity and colour accuracy in mind making this lens ideal for quality assurance, biomedical imaging, and assembly applications
- 18-108mm Variable Focal length zoom
- C-Mount, use with 2/3″ camera chips (or smaller)
- 6:1 Zoom ratio
- Manual Zoom, focus and Iris, easy to use
- F-Stop 2.5 – Close
- 127mm to ∞ working distance
- Close up lens included
- See data sheet for details